autumn TIME OUT
Our amenities of
Hotel Jägerhof in Oetz
Everything you could possibly wish for in a successful holiday, and more: we have it. Discover the holiday extras provided by Jägerhof Hotel in Oetz, ranging from flat-screen TV to sun terrace, from room safe to Tesla charging station.
- Chill Lounge with small library
- Garden restaurant
- Dining hall with new buffet area and generous sideboards
- Redesigned Jägerstube
- Pub garden with an idyllic terrace featuring Tyrol’s largest and most chic sunshade, covering more than 100 m², i.e. up to 120 seats
- Refurbished gym with state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment
- Sauna and herbal steam bath in our annex
- Fully refurbished rooms
- Rooms and suites in five categories
- Elegant bathrooms, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and all modern comforts
- About 400 metres from the village centre of Oetz. Surrounded by wide meadows and tranquillity stretching to the horizon. Magnificent view of the Acherkogel - the northernmost three-thousand-metre peak in the Alps!
All rooms feature large flat-screen TVs with a choice of 48 channels and free Wi-Fi access.
- rich breakfast buffet with local and regional products, gluten and lactose free alternatives on request
- 4-course evening menu with a varied salad and starter buffet, a choice of several main courses and a daily vegetarian option
(from summer 2024 our half-board and à la carte restaurant will always be closed on Tuesdays. Deduction half board: 20€)
- weekly gala menu
- roofed terrace with 100 square metres and view of the Acherkogel
- wonderful garden on 3,000 square metres
- Wellness area with Tyrolean sauna
- Steam bath
- Natural sauna
- Additional sauna in our annex
- Relaxation rooms
An alpine holiday paradise
Welcome to Hotel Jägerhof in Oetz
For decades, the Oetztal has been one of the most popular holiday destinations in Tyrol. Between mountain tops and alpine meadows, wild waters and solitary paths, the Oetztal offers an abundance of opportunities to discover. If you are looking for quiet relaxation in nature, this is the place for you to go to. If you are keen on adventure, the Oetztal also knows how to answer your needs: the region surrounding Jägerhof Hotel in Oetz is equally suited for water lovers as it is suited for passionate hikers, skiers, or bikers. The Oetztal offers many ways to be explored. Fancy a wild ride on the Oetztal Ache? Looking for a thrill in the alpine amusement park AREA 47? Or would you rather relax in the Aqua Dome thermal spa? Or go on a journey through time in the Oetzi Village with an open-air exhibition fully dedicated to the world-famous man from the ice? If you need more holiday inspiration, your hosts are happy to be there for you at the Hotel Jägerhof in Oetz!